CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Day 7: Dots


Today's image is from work. I work in a data center with a raised floor. The air conditioning blows under the floor and come up through holes in tiles like this one. I never really looked at them before. This photo challenge has made me start looking at everyday things differently. I'm having so much fun.

Edit: I just noticed...If you view full and scroll, there is a cool optical illusion kind of effect going on.

9 comments:

Julia said...

neat effect! How little are those holes? I'd be afraid I'd drop something and it would be forever lost. Looks like there's a lot of walking/chair rolling going on!

MyShutterBug said...

Kinda of a funky pattern seen here...eye jarring, can you see the sailboat? =) Cool pic!

Anonymous said...

Oh, I like this kind of abstracts. And I'm totally with you in having a different look at everyday objects these days.

Anonymous said...

I love your theme - that could be the title of my autobiography. Well, like everyone else, I was trying to guess what this was! The closest I came was ceiling tile - just on the wrong end of the room. We have raised floors in our data center here too and I am in there just about every day. Now I am going to look at the floor with an entirely new eye :).

learn2swim96 said...

That is a very novel idea! Who says the air has to blow from up top? Cool shot and dig the optical illusion.

familie van der Linden said...

Ok, I fanlly got around in commenting.
Very nice abstract of your work floor.
Try to keep it up.

Victor (MrAverage) said...

I really like this picture. I've enjoyed your pictures so far. keep it up.

kimbomac said...

Ooh, it really does do funny things to the eyes! Nice eye for detail on your part!

Anonymous said...

Great optical illusion. Well spotted.