CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Day 25: Oops!

Oops! I have been having some issues with my back. I wasn't feeling the best yesterday. When I got home from work, I sat down and promptly fell asleep. Anyway, I didn't get a picture made to post last night. This is one that I took several days ago for the challenge and didn't use. The church down the street built this little park recently. It always looks so peaceful even though the highway is right behind it.

2 comments:

kimbomac said...

Looks like a lovely place, and sorry that you missed a day. You were doing so well.

Hope also that your back is all good again soon. It's not nice to be out of action from something like that. Get better soon.

Andromeda5000 said...

I especially like where the sun is shining through.