CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Day 29: Feets

Some of y'all have posted pictures of your feet. This is a quick shot of mine. I love being barefoot, and I love bluejeans. I guess you could say this is my favorite outfit from the knees down anyway.

I didn't do any special processing or anything. Just a blue picture frame, which I think is really cool.


Day 28: Oops again. I sat down after work and fell asleep again. By the time I woke up, it was too late to try to get anything to post.

4 comments:

Andromeda5000 said...

Well this is different! :-)

I'm certainly not one of those posting pictures of my feet - they're not in the best of condition. Yours on the other hand are very nice.

kimbomac said...

That's a great border and a fun shot!
And I think Andromeda's feet with blue jelly beans between each toe is something you should demand!
Just don't be telling me I need to do a closeup macro of a dissected backlit foot of mine!

YMS said...

(LOL at Kim's comments!)

Nice shot. (Hope you can catch up on your sleep!)

BerlinBear said...

I like both of Kim's ideas. Come on guys!